Shorter Solutions Consulting Group will professionally lead how risk will be managed in your organization. Planning includes: risk management tasks, responsibilities, activities and budget. Using industry leading tools and strategies we outline how particular risk situations are handled assessing the what, when, by who and how will tasks are to be completed to eliminate potential liability.
Security responsibility and risk
strategy moving forward
We specialize in implementing a planned approach to streamline operations which utimately culminates in successful delievance of business goals. SSCG will provide overall direction to your enterprise business needs by meeting the expectations of management and other stakeholders of the organization.
solutions a focus on health care
Shorter Solutions is a premier health care management and information systems consulting firm that serves both public- and private-sector organizations. We combine a special blend of skills, experience and deep industry knowledge to help our clients achieve high-impact results. With expertise in operational administration, program management and systems technology.
Wyle Aerospace Group, Inc
SSCG supports Wyle in the area of Aviation Material Support Assistant Requirements. We provide operations analysis, research, and evaluation of core Material Support requirements for the Logistic and Readiness branch, OPNAV N980L. Additional services include:
- Coordination of Naval Aviation Aircraft and Maritime Spares program and budget input
- Review and summarize updates to all NAVAIR Weapon System Planning Documents (WSPD) for Navy and Marine Corps Aircraft.
- Assist OPNAV N980L with inquires from CNAF, NAVICP, and NAVAIR, regarding aviation spares matters throughout the Planning, Programming, and Budgeting System (PPBS) process.
- Provide administrative support to the Aviation Material Support Requirements Officer to ensure Spares Requirements are presented, adjusted, and validated throughout the Budget Planning and Program Planning Requirements (PPR) process.
- Develop high-level briefs, presentations, and information papers for Government review and approval and attend meetings that assists Resource Sponsors in identifying, assessing, prioritizing, validating and adjudicating aviation and maritime spares requirements.